25 thoughts on “My proudest moment as a beader

1. Thanks, Dairenna. Not very long, as I recall. A week, maybe? Less than a month, for sure. When the bead spirit moves, you have to either hop on board or get out of the way. I hopped.

2. Cathy Obbema says:

Your beading is over the top. Having one of your pieces, I say that with all sincerity. I can’t wait for a lesson. 🙂

3. Peggy says:

I second what Deborah said…that’s amazing and inspiring. The mermaid I mean. The books have been entertaining for years. Thank you!

4. Stef says:

Love it! Have you done any more since this one? I’d be surprised if your Asian trip hadn’t triggered an idea. It truly is beautiful and imaginative.

5. Pattie says:

Amazing detail! I can see this on a t-shirt/photo mounted as wall art, and I know just the person to talk to. Check out The Clever Cousin on FB, she’s right up your alley. I have one of her collages and I Just love it.

6. Kathryn Campbell says:

Wowser, Dana! So very beautiful to look at and discover all the lovely colors and textures. Star would love that as much as I.

7. Colleen says:

Stunning work. I find many authors have such creativity that is has to come out in other areas. Devon Monk and Kim Harrison knit super cute stuff.

8. Danese says:

Wowzer!! Makes my pitiful attempts at beading look childish. But then I could never write a decent essay, much less a novel !0! It should be on the cover of a beading magazine!