From “100 Quotes Every Geek Should Know,” via Wired News.
Some but by no means all of my favorites:
6. “If you can’t take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It’s not safe out here. It’s wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it’s not for the timid.” — Q, Star Trek: The Next Generation “Q Who?”
31. “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side, kid.” -Han Solo, Star Wars
58. “So say we all.” – Battlestar Galactica
60. “I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.” – Wash, Serenity
77. “Klaatu barada nikto.” The Day the Earth Stood Still (Dana sez, Did you know there is a town in Ireland called Gort? Impossible to drive through it without rolling down the window, sticking your head out and yelling, “Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!” Don’t ask me how I know.)
My favorite geekline not included: “I might as well be wearing a red shirt!” – some guy on some episode of Stargate SG-1.